Blog Hits! :D

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bits and Pieces of Music?


This is the randomest thing I have EVER written.

I'm not in a particular mood today to actually sit down and write a long post about the Life and times of a college student. I spent most of last night tossing and turning on my bed, trying to crush a miserable discouragement that had grasped me earlier that evening.

So, I learnt a few lessons in the past five months and this post is a short sharing session.

Then of course, groaning about all the things that went wrong in Life does not lead you anywhere. When stress spills on your head, the best way to clear the mess is to cleanse the mind. If circumstances aren't the way you want them to be, simply step out of the frame and take a deep breath. If people aren't the way you want them to be, gift them a beautiful something and say goodbye.

Sometimes I just want to catch a bus ride to some random place which nobody has heard of and where nobody knows me. Somewhere peaceful and romantic and calm.

So, I have a few songs, a few bits and pieces of happy music which I have been listening to.

That's kind of how I plan to end this post:

1. Cassie - Me and You
2. Lana Del Ray - Blue Jeans
3. Owl City - If My Heart was a House, you'd be Home
4. Jason Mraz - Lucky
5. Savage Garden - I Know I loved You Before I Met You
6. Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
7. Taylor Swift - Ours

That said, I am going for a walk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment